Do you have what you need? All the stamps and all the papers? Today we’ll walk through a terrific Sale-a-bration project with the Daffodil Afternoon DSP #DSPcardbase – and today’s the last day to get the paper! When the paper is free, creating your card base from Designer Series Paper can be a great way to show off a fabulous patterned paper. AND I’ll show you the secret for getting twice the number of DSP card base cards out of a pack of DSP.
I love the way the front and the back of the DSP come together to create this focal point – complete with a tiny Brushed Brass Butterfly accent.
Curious about the Faux DSP Card Base? And getting twice the number of card bases out of your DSP sheet? Here are the secrets:
Faux DSP Card Base Instructions
- Cut DSP to 4″ x 6″
- Score at 3/4″ from the top of the panel and fold under. Attach to sheet of coordinating cardstock (4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Mount on cardstock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Love it?? Don’t miss out on Sale-A-Bration supplies!
Today (February 28) is the LAST day to get the supplies for two Daffodil Daydream cards in the mail – pre-punched and pre-diecut, with February LovenStamps Card Kits ‘to go’, free with a $50 order in my online store this month.
Have you seen the Sale-A-Bration perks yet? SO many fun items that you can earn for free – including today’s Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper! And be sure to check out my other Daffodil Daydream project ideas. I’ll be sharing 4 coordinating projects (plus a bonus #5) using this set of supplies, which you can get as LovenStamps PDF Tutorials during February, free with any sized order in my online store. And if you go ahead and select at least $50 in products to earn your free Sale-A-Bration selection, then you’ll also get my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” for February, along with your LovenStamps Perks Points!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy – including the 4 (plus a bonus #5) Daffodil Daydream Tutorials for February 2022.
Daffodil Afternoon Sale-A-Bration DSP – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Daffodil Daydream & Daffodil Afternoon Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (C237S4KK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: