You know that the Stampin’ Up! has posted the list of items to be retired, right? I wanted to show you a few of my favs while we still have time. Here are a couple more reasons to add the Kind & Cozy stamp set to your shopping bag before it’s GONE! And don’t forget the Artisan Label Punch while you’re shopping.
Here’s a neat trick to extend the Artisan Label punch piece so that it fits around larger circles or ovals as a frame: just cut the label in half and adhere each piece so it shows on the front.
Nifty, eh? Here’s another Kind & Cozy project idea with the (also retiring – and on sale!) Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder:
Want to see the card open? Here’s the way the inside is layered:
And one more card idea with Kind & Cozy:
I love the way the inside of this card is layered – here’s the card tipped up on the side so that you can see how it works:
Remember that retiring stamps and accessories will be available while supplies last until June 2 but accessories are only while supplies last. Be sure to order your favorite products before they’re gone. (Like the ones below!)
- Retiring List PDF (updated daily)
- Retiring List Sortable Excel File (perfect for sorting your shopping list!)
- Or skip the list and get right to shopping! You can browse and place items in your shopping bag directly on my online store. Go now…
Going, Going, GONE! Shop the Retiring Products online 24-7!
- Discounts up to 50% off on stamps, inks and accessories
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your April Kit!
Includes the Painted Petals stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!