Gotta love a great technique, right? Especially one that makes the most of the variety of stamps in a single set like Pop of Paradise! The Emboss Resist Technique is the perfect way to show off the different leaves in this stamp set by creating a shaded background – it’s almost like a “make your own designer series paper” tutorial.
Emboss Resist Layering Technique
- Stamp on Shimmery White card stock with a dark color ink (Emerald Envy).
- Use Embossing Buddy to run over the stamped image, then stamp with Versamark Ink.
- Heat emboss with white or clear powder, then use a Sponge Brayer to apply ink over the top.
- Use tissue to wipe away extra color from embossed images.
Just add the rest of your card design elements and you’re all set!
Exciting news from Stampin’ Up!! Beginning tomorrow, you will earn a $5 coupon for each $50 you order (before tax & shipping). Bonus Days Coupons can be earned on orders placed July 7-31. Ordering $150? You’ll get $5 Bonus Days Coupon codes!
Bonus Days Coupons can be redeemed on orders from August 2-31. AND you can combine coupons in August with no minimum purchase necessary! (Important: Save the coupon code sent via email because it cannot be resent or retrieved!)
Don’t forget that you can also combine this offer with free product and free project kits when you use my LovenStamps Stamp Club TO GO hostess code for July:
Current Host Code: UASDC4P3 Order Online with Meg: Shop Now
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog with Meg
- Browse online and see what’s NEW!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your July Kit!
Includes the NEW Floral Phrases stamp set, new Designer Washi Tape and ink pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Detailed Floral Framelits Dies at a discount!