What’s better than stamping? Stamping for a Cause, of course! During October, your Paper Pumpkin kit will come in a shocking PINK box instead of the usual bright orange. And not only will you be enjoying an all-inclusive stamping kit, but you’ll also be contributing to breast cancer research.
Yes, I got to see the pink box in person last week during the Founder’s Circle Retreat – it’s bright!
$1 from every Paper Pumpkin kit mailed in October will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to support research to eradicate breast cancer.
And if you are a NEW subscriber to Paper Pumpkin, then $2 of your kit will be donated.
How to help?
- Be sure your Paper Pumpkin subscription is up to date
- Begin a new subscription
- Purchase a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin month and activate it
Even if you only participate for a month, you’ll feel good knowing that you’ve helped with Stampin’ Up!’s fund drive for breast cancer research.
Dates to Know
- October 10 – Last day to get signed up for Paper Pumpkin or activate your Pre-Paid subscription code
- Around October 13 – Paper Pumpkin kits will be billed and shipped
Shop the HOLIDAY Catalog!
- Browse online and see the new products!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
Sign up today for your September Kit!
Includes the Acorny Thank You stamp set, Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
*Get the Best Value Option and add the coordinating Acorn Punch at a discount!