A gorgeous designer series paper (like Stampin’ Up!’s Harvest Meadow paper) should be appreciated on both sides – not just glued down and forgotten. Today’s Nature’s Harvest card features a size twist on a great DSP card base idea – with three separate panels. Simply cut your Designer Paper to 9″ x 4″ and score at 3″, 5 1/2″ and 8″- perfect for making multiple cards from a single sheet.
Once the card is assembled, open up the first panel, created with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (love those scalloped rectangles!):
And then open again to reveal the inside layer:
Each layer of this card can be used to showcase a different part of the stamp set, or perhaps a different element of your greeting or message.
I do love the way these colors combine to create a pretty fall effect – Harvest Meadow DSP is a terrific match for the fall season. And with the Cork Specialty Paper accent on the front, the elements from this Harvest Meadow Suite really complement each other.
And the fun fold card (see more Fun Fold Card Ideas) really adds an extra element to an already pretty combination of stamps and papers.
Love the look of this project idea? September is nearly over!! Be sure to check out this month’s Harvest Meadow/Nature’s Harvest stamp set tutorials and the supply list. The PDF Tutorial is my free gift to you for placing any size order with me in September. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments in the kit you receive in the mail. And today’s card is one of those 2 project kits!!
Not planning to order right now? But still want the downloadable PDF tutorial for easy printing and keeping track of your card ideas? Good news!! The LovenStamps Harvest Meadow PDF Tutorial (4 projects, including this one) is available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Fall Triple Fold Card with Nature’s Harvest – Tutorial Video:
Add items to your cart with September hostess code JXXWGB4J for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Harvest Meadows Suite Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code JXXWGB4J)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Harvest Meadow Tutorials are available through September 30.
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW July – December 2021 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (JXXWGB4J). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – plus an extra Sale-A-Bration free stamp set for orders or parties of at least $300)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE stamp set and punch or die bundle of your choice! Learn more