Yesterday I was listening to top Billboard hits of the 80’s – and today’s Hello Beautiful card is perfectly inspired by the patterns and prints of that decade. Grab your Walkman and get ready to stamp! The Abstract Beauty Suite includes bright patterned papers (4×6″ for a fun change-up) and a coordinating Ephemera Pack that adds just the right accents.
Aren’t these little Ephemera Pack accents the cutest? To attach the vellum embellishment, I used little dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and hid them behind the foiled hearts (since adhesive will show through vellum layers).
The card design is from a recent team demonstrator virtual gathering, where we followed steps for making a card without seeing the example – it’s called Mystery Stamping. The directions are things like, “cut the 3×4 rectangle in half diagonally and place the pieces on your card.” So each demonstrator’s card used a different stamp and die bundle and came out with a different interpretation of the directions. We have so much fun together as demonstrators – if you’ve been wanting to learn more, be sure to check my website today since Sale-A-Bration and the 2 bonus free stamp set special for new demonstrators ends on February 28!
The Demonstrator Starter Kit includes $125 in products of your choice, and cost is $99 plus tax. The shipping is free, so there’s a savings both on the shipping and the discount on your supplies in the kit. And only through Feb 28, you can pick two additional free stamp sets to go with your kit for free – maybe you’d love the Hello Beautiful stamp set as one of them?
The supplies in today’s card could even be part of a Starter Kit order:
Possible Demonstrator Starter Kit Collection:
Then you’d want to add 2 more free stamp sets, since Hello Beautiful is already included.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy – including the 4 (plus a bonus #5) Daffodil Daydream Tutorials for February 2022.
Abstract Beauty Suite with Hello Beautiful Stamps – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Abstract Beauty Suite Collection Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (C237S4KK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: