I probably mentioned this in one of my other Founder’s Circle Retreat notes, but I had to create a page for the My Digital Studio scrapbook I’m designing.
The page will print in my book as 8×8″, and all the embellishments, papers, buttons, stamping and text were added using the My Digital Studio program (debuts October 1st).
- Q. Will this work on my computer? A. If you have a Mac or PC, you’re set! There are some system requirements to check, but generally if your computer is less than 3-4 years old you should be fine.
- Q. Is everything on my pages from the program? A. Yes–I’ve only used the pieces that come with the program so far, and I’ve barely scratched the surface of the possibilities! There over 2,000 elements in this program: buttons, brads, ribbon colors, Designer Series Paper patterns and stamp sets.
- Q. How much is it? A. he program cost is $79.95, which is a fantastic value. Other digital design programs that do similar things can cost upwards of several hundred dollars. Plus My Digital Studio contains the fabulous Stampin’ Up! artwork and colors that you already know and love.
- Q. How do I get My Digital Studio for half-price? A. When you host a workshop or a book party that totals $400 or more during October, you can order My Digital Studio at 50% off!
- Q. Are there any other offers? A. Yes! If you pre-order My Digital Studio from me before September 29th, I’ll send you a $10 Embellishment Pack with your copy of the program! Just email me to pre-order and I’ll send you a PayPal request for the total with shipping.
Coming October 1st: My Digital Studio! (118108)