I want to share with you a few signs of a ‘real life’ scrapbooker, a sort of “you might be a scrapbooker if…” list with a bit of reality check thrown in:
- you are already planning layouts in your head WHILE you’re still taking photos
- you plan to get your pages done ‘right away’ before you ‘forget the details’
- you follow through on none of this, barely get the photos off your camera’s memory card, and then watch folders and folders of jpgs fill up your hard drive, still not scrapbooked (is that even a word?)
I’ll go out on a limb here and say that I might not be the ONLY one with this problem. Yes, I know it’s a stretch to think I might not be alone, but let’s just pretend someone else might have this sad issue 😉
What I’m finding is that the digital papercrafting program from Stampin’ Up! —My Digital Studio— is really making it much easier for me to follow through with my best intentions.
Here’s a page, created in about 10 minutes using the Sweet Pea Designer Pack (yup, the same one I used recently for CD holders). The layout for the 8 x 8″ scrapbook page was created for me as part of the Sweet Pea Designer Pack (gotta love those Designer Layouts!).
- add some quick journaling
- drag and drop my photos from the Zilker Botanical Gardens
- change all the Rose Red papers and embellishments to Ruby Red (I’m thinking that when Tucker is 12, he’ll thank me for keeping pink off his scrapbook pages)
I may still have gigs of photos still to tackle, but at least our recent family adventures have been making their way onto actual scrapbook pages much more quickly, thanks to My Digital Studio.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
My Sweet Pea Digital Kit — Digital Download (119978),
My Digital Studio (118108)