Hard to believe that school is nearly out! And while we’d love to give teachers one more “You’re An A+ Teacher” mug, there’s only so much cocoa to be drinking during the summer vacation. Of course coffee would be a totally different story… but this note book is sure to be a hit with your teachers, friends, family – pretty much everyone! And with the soon-to-retire Apple of My Eye stamp set, you’ll have the perfect greetings.
Are you wondering how I created the variegated color on the fruit? Good question! That’s one of my favorite tips for this project.
How to Create Shaded Images with Sponging
- Ink the stamp in the lighter color.
- Use a sponge piece to dab the darker color around the edges of the stamp.
- Apply stamp to card stock.
Pretty easy! So grab some fruit stamps and get creating! Looking for more notebook project ideas? Check out the note book ideas on my blog!
Did you spy the Tangerine Tango scalloped square in the background? Sharp eyes! That’s a Sneak Peek from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! catalog – be sure to check my video post for more!!
- Browse online and see what’s retiring!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases AND see the new catalog early – with a Demo Starter Kit!
Sign up today for your May Kit!
Includes the All Boxed Up stamp set, 2 Classic Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!