My amazing friend, Mary Ellen Stites, introduced me to this card design last month – this super-simple way to turn a regular sized card into a gift card holder, with just one extra score line. See how it works?
I’ve created this card based on her basic design, this time featuring the Bonanza Buddies stamp set and fabulous Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper.
This card is one of 4 that are included in the printable LovenStamps Monthly Card Tutorials for February – free with any order placed in my online store during February.
And because of Leap Day, we have one more day in February to qualify for these tutorials! In the meantime, check out the special idea I created for using the printed cellophane bags that are part of the Birthday Bonanza Product Suite – I love the way the shiny piece looks on the front of the card.
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW January/June 2020 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (NCCTH4BB). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE mini paper cutter, 6×6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a FREE stamp set of your choice! Learn more