This past weekend, in between enjoying walks in the woods, I stamped a variety of projects from VERY simple to VERY busy with lots of layers, embellishments and ruffles. This card using the Lean On Me stamp set is definitely one of the cards from the simple end of the spectrum.
- Lean On Me stamp set (122285 clear mount – see it online)
- Getting Started Stampin’ Spots (set of 11) (119979)
- Blender Pens (102845 – see it online)
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch (109850 – see it online)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (107311 – see it online)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430 – see it online)
Meg’s Challenge — try a SIMPLE card next time you sit down to craft! The pre-scored Note Cards & Envelopes are a great size for doing sweet and simple “Express Stamping” cards. They come 20 to a package, and they’re so easy to pull out of the package, stamp, and be done. Check out some of my other cards using the Note Cards…
Or need some help with Watercoloring? Don’t miss my Video Tutorial!