When the artwork is beautiful in a stamp set, a simple card layout can be just the perfect thing. With the Delicate Desert Suite Collection (160537), definitely a no-fuss focal point card idea will bring out the best in a beautiful image.
A few tips on how to combine these pretty images, you’ll also see an idea for simple stamping inside the card. Because we all know that cards deserve to be stamped both inside and out! Be sure to grab an envelope while you’re at it.
Plus don’t miss out on the beautiful details in the Dry Brushed Specialty Paper, featured both on the front and inside the card. With these gorgeous papers, a little bit goes a long way, so be sure to check out two different ways to incorporate this paper with gold foil accents.
Only a few days left!! Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount both now and on your future orders!
In February I’ll be featuring the New Delicate Desert Suite for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Tunnel Card Tips with Delicate Desert – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code A47BJHH9 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Delicate Desert Suite Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code A47BJHH9)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Delicate Desert Suite Tutorials are available through February 28.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (A47BJHH9). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND extra free product when you sign up in January or February!!
Paper Pumpkin March 2023: sign up by March 10 – CELEBRATING 10 YEARS!!
- This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by our in-house artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
- And as part of our anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more