Sure, Stampin’ Blends Markers are terrific for coloring (like I showed last week on my other Under My Umbrella tutorial). But Stampin’ Blends Markers aren’t limited to coloring. They’re also good for a variety of other fun techniques – like the Spotlighting Technique that I’m sharing today! So don’t put your markers away if your stamp set doesn’t allow coloring.
On this Under My Umbrella tutorial, I’m using my Calypso Coral markers to add color to the background designer series paper. The color not only adds interest to the background, but it also creates a spotlighting effect that makes the focal point even stronger.
Plus the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect for this technique. If you haven’t checked out the Ornate Garden Suite Sneak Peek, you’ll want to head over and look at the new products. They’re available for ordering now, and they’ll appear in the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog that comes out in June.
Ready to see how this works?
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (U6SFA3BB). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator
- Build your stamps and ink collection EVERY month! All supplies included – even the adhesive, for only $22 each month!
- Timely projects each month – create them as suggested or use the coordinating stamps, papers and embellishments to let your creativity shine!
- Order either Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin codes (great for gifts!) or pay-as-you go with a credit or debit card Learn More