Oh fall! Tis the season for pretty leaves, warm weather thoughts and sweet little bird cards. The Perched in a Tree stamp and coordinating Aspen Tree Dies are the perfect autumn combination. This project shares helpful tips for Blending Brushes and Sponge Daubers – and which one to use where.
And on the leaves, you’ll want to use two different Blending Brushes techniques – one from the edge and the other on the main die cut body. Be sure to check the video tutorial for details!
If you watch the video and are curious about my sweater, I’m happy to share the sewing pattern! It’s the new Milly Colorblock Hoodie and Zip Up Jacket from Sinclair Patterns (affiliate link). I love sewing, so it was fun to help test this brand new pattern and share my new ombre-look top – plus I love having new things to wear for Maker Mornings with Meg!
Here’s a quick no-color version with this stamp set, in case you want a speedy card with quick success. The colors are Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze, if you’d like to give this one a try. I used the same Brushed Metallic Cardstock for the card below – beautiful gold tone options!
Wondering what kind of bird this is? I quizzed a friend who is a qualified expert on North American birds, and he assures me that this sweet birdie is NOT any specific species, at least in North America. So if you know what kind of bird it is (calling all you world bird experts), please let me know! But in the meantime, I’ve been granted license to color this ‘cute bird example’ however we like.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
How to Blend for Simple Coloring: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
And Part 2 of the video tutorial use the link to view directly :
Add items to your cart with October hostess code 7NZKJ7TA for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Perched in a Tree Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 7NZKJ7TA)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Lights Aglow Tutorials are available through October 31.
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (7NZKJ7TA). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin November 2022: sign up by November 10
- When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more