Here’s a fun and simple Christmas card idea! Here’s what you need:
- Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155)
- Tags 4 You Bundle (133294) with the stamp set and punch
- a package of Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)
Add a Cherry Cobbler ink pad and a twinge of Champagne Glimmer Paper for each card, and you’re set! Thanks to Julie Davison for her Halloween project that inspired this simple card.
We made these cards last month during a Stampin’ Up! home party, but the hostess asked for something more. She wanted to make cards to donate. So this package of finished cards is headed to the Ronald McDonald House in Springfield, Illinois.
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! has a partnership with RMHC? It’s been over 10 years and they’ve given over $1 million through donations and through the sales of the dedicated RMHC stamp set each year. This year’s set is a great one, too – Tag It (130303).
When you’re making your Christmas cards this year, try making a few extras and dropping them off in your community for someone else to use.
Here are a couple of places that would LOVE a few extra Christmas cards for their residents or patrons to use:
- Senior centers
- Ronald McDonald Houses or other homes associated with hospitals
- local military support groups
Know somewhere else that could use some cards? Leave a comment and let everyone know!
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Sign up now for Stamps in the Mail Club!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.