I’m sharing a Sneak Peek on a new catalog product that’s going to be one of my all-time favorites! Today’s card is the fun fold Tunnel Card – a simple way to layer cardstock or DSP to create a neat pop-up panel inside. We’ll use the retiring Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper to highlight the tropical party that is the Paradise Palms stamp set. Perfect for birthday or retirement wishes, I’m happy that this stamp set and coordinating dies will carry over to the next Annual Catalog.
The current Layering Circles Dies will also work for this card – or any large die shape can be used to cut your card center.
How To Make Your Own Paradise Palms Tunnel Card
- Cut card base to 4 ¼” x 8 ½”.
- Cut designer series paper insert to 3 ¾” x 8”. Score insert at 2”, 4” and 6” and use circle die to cut a hole in the center panel, centered on the 4” score line.
- Fold the insert in a ‘w’ shape as shown and adhere the left and right panels to the card base.
I’ll show you some tips for putting it all together in the video tutorial.
The palms make a terrific silhouette image – dress it up with sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack or your favorite ‘bling’ elements. I love the way the sun peeks out from behind the trees, too – the textured stamp is included with the Paradise Palms set.
Inside the card is a great place to show off the palm die cut from the Palms Dies – just be careful about where you put your glue, so the card isn’t accidentally glued shut (I’ve got some tips on this in the video tutorial).
I’m really loving the Paradise Palms stamp set and die bundle for the fun greetings – I’d love to have a “warm and beachy kind of day,” whether it’s my birthday or not!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Paradise Palms Tunnel Pop-Up Card: Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with April hostess code SJZZYC33 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Paradise Palms Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code SJZZYC33)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Flowering Rain Boots Tutorials are available through April 30.
Shop the January – June 2022 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (SJZZYC33). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin May 2022: sign up by May 10
- Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
- ALSO: May kits include the chance to win a Golden Ticket that can be redeemed for $25 in Stampin’ Up! product.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!