Blending Brushes are such a handy tool! This Dandy Garden Suite project uses the Blending Brushes for coloring stamped images, instead of background techniques. And good news, they can be ordered again in my online store. Hooray!!
This fun fold card is a great way to add extra interest to your card design.
The folding is simple – just score so that you have a 5 1/2″ section in the middle, and then your flaps on the left and right can be any size:
Offset Gate Fold Card – Video Tutorial:
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link or click images below.
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Garden Wishes Tutorials are available through April 30.
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (MPZ3NUG6). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin May 2021: Batter Up!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by May 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!