Let’s see… what are my top 5 days of the Stampin’ Up! year?
- First Day of the New Annual Catalog
- First day of Stampin’ Up! Convention
- Hostess Appreciation Night
- First day of a new Mini Catalog
- FIRST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!!
And that last one is TODAY–the first day of Sale-A-Bration. Here’s a card using the Bliss stamp set which is my favorite free Sale-A-Bration selection:
The stamp set I used here is Bliss, one of the fabulous new Sale-A-Bration choices. If you’ve never been part of Sale-A-Bration, then get ready to be excited! If you’ve been a stamper for awhile, you’re already excited for this sale to begin!! When you order $50 during Sale-A-Bration (before tax/shipping, Jan. 25 – Mar. 31), you get to pick out a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog!! (Click here to download the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog)
Check out all the benefits of Sale-A-Bration here…
***PLUS when you place your Sale-A-Bration order with me this month, I’ll send you a FREE 4-project Inspiration & Idea Sheet featuring the new Sale-A-Bration item of your choice. You’ll get one I&I sheet free for each $50 you order through me. So start your Wish List now, and shop online (or send me email) beginning January 25th!
Check out the Inspiration & Idea Sheet selections…
For this Bliss card, I used colors from the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper (see it online — from the Occasions Mini Catalog): Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, and Early Espresso. The greeting stamp (love life…live life) is from one of my favorite new sets — You’re a Gem (see it online).
** Technique Tip ** The butterfly is highlighted with the Spotlighting technique to create a focal point:
- Stamp the butterfly from Bliss first in Early Espresso on the background
- Stamp it again in Not Quite Navy on a piece of scrap paper
- Punch part of the butterfly with a 1″ Circle Punch
- Mount with a Stampin Dimensional exactly over the same portion of the background image
Have fun browsing the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog and planning your first order! Pick out which (or all!) of the Sale-A-Bration gifts you’d like first. I’ll be ready to share an Idea & Inspiration Sheet with you for each $50 you order!