At this time of the year, we crafters find ourselves making cards in batches – for Christmas cards, maybe for stocking up birthday cards for the new year. So today’s card is a terrific two-in-one design that will have you making double the cards with only one layout. The Winter Owl set of stamps and dies is the ideal layering bundle to create a beautiful focal point.
This version features the Shining Brightly specialty paper that’s gone for the season, but I’ll show a sneak peek in the video that features the Joyful Specialty Paper, also perfect for the Christmas season. You’ll have to let me know if you prefer the red/green or the navy/gold combination.
To create this card, start with a layered set of papers. The card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, then the Very Vanilla layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ and the layer for the diagonals is 3 3/4″ x 5″. Cut that smallest layer on the diagonal, then pair two contrasting triangles for the finished layered card.
The video tutorial includes all the directions you’ll need to create your own version of this card. Be sure to grab supplies soon since both the Winter Owl bundle and the Shining Brightly paper will retire at the end of December.
Today’s gorgeous Winter Owls card is one of my November Monthly Tutorials – a set of 4 PDF tutorials that arrive as a special perk for placing online orders with me. Would you like the printable tutorials? It’s easy to get them!
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the November LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any November order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Ready to shop?
Add items to your cart with November Host code HAV2XUUN for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Winter Owl Elegant Christmas – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with November hostess code HAV2XUUN for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Winter Owl – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code HAV2XUUN)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Winter Owls Bundle Tutorials are available through November 31.
- You won’t find these products in any catalog, which means you can always find fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of my online store.
- NEW Online Exclusives will release several times throughout the year – the NEWEST products on November 7!
- Interested in early access? Pre-Order access is a perk of being a demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started – and to help you take advantage of this fun early ordering perk! Check out the Starter Kit to begin.
- Shop now
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (HAV2XUUN). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!