Break the rules? What – like the rule to pick a neutral and stick with it? Yes, we’ll break that one. And the rule to layer die cuts on top of each other? Sure, we’ll break that one, too. Today’s Christmas card features a fun fold that’s super simple plus a pretty way to feature your Glimmer Paper with the Lights Aglow Suite.
And kipper snacks, seldom seem in stamping tutorials, will be making an appearance towards the end of today’s card tutorial. Seriously, the suspense…
Curious about my sweater in today’s video? I’ve got that sewing pattern for you, too! I tested the Bondi 22 top from Sinclair Patterns and added the special Add-On Puff Sleeves Pattern (both affiliate links) for my favorite 3/4 length bishop sleeve. When I stamp, I’m constantly pushing up my sleeves, so starting to make my own tops and putting 3/4 sleeves on them has been a game changer! Want to see more sewing ideas? You can follow me on Instagram as @LovenSews
Today’s card project is one that I’ve featured in my October LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials.
Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Z Fold Christmas Card: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with October hostess code 7NZKJ7TA for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Lights Aglow Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 7NZKJ7TA)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. October Lights Aglow Tutorials are available through October 31.
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use October Hostess Code (7NZKJ7TA). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin November 2022: sign up by November 10
- When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more