Stampin’ Blends Markers present so many fabulous creative opportunities. Today I’ll share 2 special ideas – using the Stampin Blends to tint custom embellishments, and to highlight the gorgeous Christmas Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. This novel embossing folder can be used with or without the matching cutting dies, and here I love the way the embossed images can be colored. Grab your Stampin’ Blends and let’s get started!
See how the side of this card is just a little bit different? I love altering the size of the card front to highlight some aspect. On today’s card, I’ve trimmed a little over 1/4″ from the opening edge and added the strip of Brushed Metallic Cardstock inside the card, to give the opening an extra special touch.
And I love the way the Stampin’ Blends can be used to accent the color on the Gold Holly Leaves – not just gold…but now gold with an Evening Evergreen accent!
Finally, you’ll want to watch the video for tips on using the Stampin’ Blends Markers to color directly on the embossed cardstock. Since the folder bends the fibers and breaks a few, the ink tends to wick a little bit from the marker. But plan ahead and you can easily put this to use in your coloring!
Not sure about how to use the embossing folders with your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine? I’ll cover that in today’s video, too – you’ll want the Specialty Plate to add to your machine for use with 3D embossing folders.
Love the look of the Merriest Moment embossed card idea? Be sure to check out this month’s Merriest Moments stamp set tutorials and the supply list. The PDF Tutorial is my free gift to you for placing any size order with me in November. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp project kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments in the kit you receive in the mail. This box is actually one of the two projects that you’ll receive for orders over $50 in November.
Merriest Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder Stampin’ Up! Tutorial Video:
Add items to your cart with November hostess code 4MNBDMDJ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Merriest Moments Bundle Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 4MNBDMDJ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Merriest Moments Tutorials are available through November 30.
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offer from Nov 4 – 30 only: select $125 in products for only $75 – it’s like a $50 shopping spree Learn more
Shop online – NEW early release Eden’s Garden Collection
- Shop early: This gorgeous stamp set and die bundle from next summer’s catalog is available as a sneak peek with an exclusive limited-time Designer Series Paper.
- This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (4MNBDMDJ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
Get your Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit – Order by November 10
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!