Blending Brushes, torn paper masks and a retro thermos – what color combination will you choose? With so many possibilities (school colors? Favorite sports teams? Holidays or occasions?) you’ll find this card a simple way to be creative with color and pretty much any stamp set of your choice. But consider Warmest Hearts for the sweet elements and the darling thermos, because this stamp and die bundle is about to retire.
Only TODAY day left, January 3, before the end of the September to December Mini Catalog, since we kick off the new January – April book on January 4!
The Last Chance List is really last chancing for a few more hours – don’t miss out!
Ready to shop?
Don’t forget that the Last Chance Products specials!! Shop early for the best options.
Add items to your cart with January Host code SS3PPDZK for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Rainbow Smudge Masking Card – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial (Part 1 and Part 2 Videos)
Add items to your cart with December hostess code GKVDRWVU for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Warmest Hearts – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code SS3PPDZK)Product List
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Adoring Hearts Tutorials are available through January 31.
LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials: Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – and design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – available free with any December order you place in my online Stampin Up store.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
- You won’t find these products in any catalog, which means you can always find fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of my online store.
- NEW Online Exclusives will release several times throughout the year – see what’s fresh and new!
- Interested in early access? Pre-Order access is a perk of being a demonstrator! I’d love to help you get started – and to help you take advantage of this fun early ordering perk! Check out the Starter Kit to begin.
- Shop now
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (SS3PPDZK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!