Pretty stamps, pretty dies with this step by step how to tutorial on making cardstock quilt samplers. Such a terrific layout, so I turned it into my latest LovenStamps Sketch SaversTM design! Featuring the Season of Chic stamp set and Chic Dies, alongside the retiring Texture Chic Designer Series Paper, you’ll love this all occasion card design that makes the most of both the die cuts and the images in the stamp set.
Mixing colors and textures is my passion – so layers of DSP, die cuts and stamped images create the ideal mix and match project.
Don’t forget to continue your collage inside the card and on the envelope to match!
Be sure to save the LovenStamps Sketch SaversTM drawing on a Pinterest board or print it for your files – these are a great way to add ideas to your stamping library!
Are you looking for the past project that I shared in the video? It’s nearly 10 years old, but still a wonderful idea. You can also get the tips on how to upcycle chipboard to make the frame. And like I said in the video, it’s quite sturdy – my art piece is still standing on a display cabinet in my studio! See the Choose Happiness project video and tutorial from 2014.
The easiest way to see what’s on sale and what’s available from today’s project? Use the Stamping Supplies (April Host code 3MQFNFCK): https://bit.ly/mmmchicsupplies to pop the supplies for today’s Texture Chic project into your online shopping cart, then scan down for the items that are on sale (or low inventory). I also mentioned the Gold and Rose Gold Specialty Paper in my video – very pretty and a great staple from the retiring products sale!
The Texture Chic DSP may be sold out, but a great replacement would be the Texture Chic Memories & More Cards. Lots of prints/patterns very similar to those included in the retired paper package.
Remember to check out the retiring colors, too! Ink refills, cardstock and markers are available while supplies last.
In April I’ll be featuring the fabulous Texture Chic Suite for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
4 Square Cardstock Sampler with Texture Chic – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with April hostess code 3MQFNFCK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Texture Chic Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code 3MQFNFCK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Texture Chic Suite Tutorials are available through April 30.
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (3MQFNFCK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin May 2023: sign up by May 11!
- Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available beginning May 2 while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
- All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more