Like An Animal Designer Paper and the new Rhino Ready stamp set are the perfect pair for creating cards that are NOT just for kids! Send a smile in the mail when you use one of the punny stamps in this set, either for birthdays (wild!) or to share cheer and support (you’re tougher than you think). Stampin’ Blends Markers are a simple way to add color and contour to your images, and with my three step blends method, you’ll be a pro right away.
Steps for Simple Stampin’ Blends Coloring:
- First step to Stampin’ Blends? Lay down a wash of the lighter color.
- Second step – add a line of darker marker where you want a shadow.
- Third step – use the lighter marker to blend at the intersection between the two.
Voila! Beautiful shaping and color every time.
The trees in this Rhino Ready die set add a gorgeous background element. For more elegant cards, consider using just the shape dies without the cartoon rhinos. This stamp/die bundle gives loads of possibilities for card making.
The 3×4 DSP Card is a terrific layout – be sure to add it to your stamping toolbox. Cut designer series paper to 3″ x 4″, then add a cardstock layer cut to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Layer on a folded card base as decorate as desired. See more 3×4 DSP Card ideas.
Breaking Stampin’ Up! News:
Speaking of colors, Stampin’ Up! announced the retirement of 11 colors yesterday (plus 4 of the 5 retiring In Colors). Items will be available while supplies last, with a few overstock color supplies going on sale on April 4. If you need cardstock or an ink refill, I would recommend ordering asap so you don’t miss out.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
3×4 DSP Cards: Rhino Ready – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with March hostess code J2F6HDRM for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Rhino Ready Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code J2F6HDRM)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Enjoy the Journey Suite Tutorials are available through March 31.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (J2F6HDRM). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin April 2023: sign up by April 10!
- This kit includes nine cards, three each of three designs, with elegant designs and bright colors. The iridescent foil is the shining detail to bring your crafts together. You can make a card for anyone and for any occasion!
- And don’t wait, because anyone who subscribes to this month’s kit will get a FREE box organizer! This organizer fits perfectly inside your Paper Pumpkin box and is great for keeping your supplies from past kits organized, so you know right where everything is!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more