I can’t take credit for creating this page, but it’s one I’m going to have to CASE! This page was on display at the Stampin’ Up! Convention last week, and I can’t wait to make my own version. If you click on the picture, you can see a larger version and read the text.
Or here it is for you to print out and use on your own scrapbook page layout!
- It relaxes me.
- I can express my creativity.
- Provides fun social time with friends.
- It feels good to make something with my hands.
- I can fill my home with pretty things.
- Helps me to forget my problems.
- I like giving stamped projects as gifts.
- I like the way the wood feels in my hand.
- I like the way the inks smell.
- I can extra extra money for more SU product!
I won’t change a thing when I re-create this layout! The displays are definitely one of the things I love most about being at Convention — and when I come home, I can’t wait to get crafting!
I love the way the artist used the block pattern on the right side to mix and match the Designer Series Papers. Be sure to check the Designer Series Paper patterns in my online store to pick your favorites!
If you need more ideas on how to use Designer Series Paper in your projects, be sure to use the link!