YOU CAN TURN YOUR OLD STAMPS & SUPPLIES
into NEW STAMPS & TOOLS!!
No more frustrating stacks of stamps that you don’t want to use!
Have you been looking at your stamping or scrapbooking stash and wishing you had something new? Do you have stamps that you’ve used until everyone you know has seen them on one of your cards? Do you ever browse the Stampin’ Up! catalogs and think, “how can I get something new when I don’t use what I have?”
Well, I have a way for you to turn your old stamps into new… say hello to the STAMP & SCRAP GARAGE SALE!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR March 31st!
First Starting at 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. STAMPIN & SCRAPPIN GARAGE SALE
at Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana, Illinois! We’ll be in a storefront in the East Wing of the mall. I will be advertising in three newspapers and you are invited to bring your personal things you would like to sell. In exchange for me advertising & renting the mall you will get a gift certificate to be used in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog for those items that are sold. Please preprice your items with your name on them, and get them to me before March 30th, or on March 30th from 6 to 8 pm at Lincoln Square Mall, or I will be at the mall at 8 a.m. the morning of the sales.
Secondly Starting at @ 12 p.m. LAST Sale-A-Bration Fling: Mystery Hostess Event
This is a FREE Event of Make-n-takes and chances to earn FREE Hostess Sets & Hostess Dollars the during the LAST day of the SALE-A-BRATION sale! You will earn tickets for the chance to win for the following:
- RSVP by Mar. 24th -1 ticket
- Bring a small food or beverage to share – 1 ticket
- Bring a hand stamped card, using Stampin’ Up! Products for a card exchange – 1 ticket
- Bring your own adhesive – 1 ticket
- Bring a new Stamping Friend – 1 ticket
- Purchase $40 in product – 4 tickets
- Book a Workshop in April or May – 2 tickets
- Volunteer for a 3 hour shift during the STAMP & SCRAP GARAGE SALE – 2 tickets
- Become a member of a Club – 4 Tickets
We will divide the hostess benefits up, so there will be several WINNERS!!
Meg Loven RSVP 217-586-7484 or moc.spmatSnevoL@geM
Hope to see you there!