Okay, so you know I’m easily excited and amused by things, but really, this is a fun day–the FIRST day to order from the NEW catalog 🙂 My order is getting ready to go, and I’d be happy to place an order for you, too.
Where do you go to SEE IT ALL online NOW? Just visit my Online Ordering website after about 1 pm (MT) today and click the “shop now” to browse the catalog.
Let’s see… what’s on my first list of “must haves”? (and of course I already have several of these, since Demonstrators got to pre-order on June 1st 😉
- New In Color Marker set ($17.95 — 6 fabulous new colors, in the super-versatile marker form!!)
- Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set ($18.95 — my Stamps in the Mail Club members each receive this set during July–if you want to sign up for the next round of my club, we’re starting at the beginning of August and you can sign up now! And I already have a card sample posted for this set!)
- New In Color Polka Dot Ribbons ($9.95 each — my fav is the Melon Mambo, and I love that these can be used either Polka Dot or plain, depending on which side you have showing!)
- New Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper ($9.95 — in Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Summer SUn, Only Orange, Pink Passion and Pixie Pink, YUM!)
- New Sunny Day Simply Scrappin Kit ($19.95 — I still believe these kits are the most undervalued product in the whole catalog. They’re fabulous and people don’t ‘get it’!!)
- The Princess Party Kit ($15.95 for a set of 8 — Abby’s birthday isn’t til January, but I can plan early, right?)
- Holiday Photo Card Kit ($19.95 for a set of 12 absolutely gorgeous pre-printed cards just waiting for your photo!)
- Big Shot Simple Numbers Alphabet ($44.95 for 2 dies, exclusive Stampin’ Up! designs, with the numbers 0-9 plus a cute flower. I’ve been waiting forever for these larger-format numbers to use on scrapbook pages!)
Whew, that’s a good start for now, and I’ll keep you posted on more fun things in the days to come!