Do you have the Stampin’ Pastels? Did you forget why you bought them? Or do you look at them in the catalog all the time and wonder why you might *need* them?
- They come in ALL 48 colors: so you’ll have all the colors on hand!
- You can watercolor in ALL 48 colors: just use your Blender Pens
- Your stamped images can be ALL 48 colors: use the Versamark Pad
- Color Renovation is coming, and you won’t be able to get all these colors after July 1
In the next week I’m offering a set of 4 Posh Pastels VIDEO Technique Tutorials. They’ll be posted here on my blog, so you can watch them for FREE! Be sure to check back so you don’t miss any of the videos.
In addition to watching the Video Tutorials at home, you can participate by ordering a Posh Pastels Class Kit — you can get your kit by mail, or you can attend in person on May 4th.
You’ll get all the pre-cut cardstock, embellishments and printed step-by-step directions for EIGHT cards (2 of each design) and the handy Fancy Favor Box.
Plus you can get a DISCOUNT on your Class Kit! The kit is $25, but you can place an order through my Online Ordering Website in April to receive a discount.
Here’s how it works. FIRST: Place your order Stampin’ Up! supplies through my Online Ordering website in April. NEXT: Visit my Posh Pastel Class Page and earn a discount when you order your class kit:
- Kit at 40% off: Order the Flower Fancy stamp set (discounted in April–only $$29.56, reg. $36.95!)
- Kit at 70% off: Order Flower Fancy plus the Stampin’ Pastels
- Kit for FREE: Place an order for ANY combination of Stampin’ Up! products for at least $75 (pre-tax/shipping)
Or get your Kit for FREE plus MORE!: Sign up for the “I Want It All” Kit (aka Demonstrator Starter Kit) with me between now and April 30th. (click here for “I Want It All” details)