Celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 25 Year Anniversary! I’m *really* excited about this special!! My Stampin’ Up! demonstrator family has members all over the country and I’d love to have YOU join us, too!!
If you’re excited about joining my Stampin’ Up! family, be sure to drop me a note or give me a call (217)586-7484 so I can get you details on getting started when the special begins on October 7th!
When you join as a demonstrator with the $25 kit, you’ll pick out $25-26.95 in Stampin’ Up! product of YOUR CHOICE. Plus you’ll get catalogs and other business supplies with your kit.
Once you’re officially a “demonstrator”, there are so many possibilities!
Types of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators
• Discount Purchaser-Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20-30% discounted price. Occasionally sells to neighbors, friends, and relatives.
• Short-term Demonstrator– Sells for a short period of time. Wants to earn a specified amount. Stops demonstrating when the goal is met.
• Seasonal Demonstrator– Works at the business during October, November and December, doing demonstrations for seasonal money. Takes minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
• Hobby Demonstrator– Loves doing demonstrations and earning money when it’s convenient. Works a lot some months and very little other months. Likes to do demonstrations that are easy to book.
• Career Demonstrator– Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable income with a long-term career potential. Pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder. Loves attending Stampin’ Up! functions. Has developed close relationships within the business. Works at her business in a consistent and ongoing manner.
Do you see yourself as one of these kinds of Demonstrators?
The good news is that there is no pressure with the Demonstrator Kit — same as always. To remain a demonstrator and keep your discount, you’d just need to have at least $300 in orders/sales between now and April 30, 2014. Pretty simple.
And if you don’t make the minimum, then the Stamping Police don’t show up at your door 🙂 You’ll just be inactivated as a demonstrator. But you can always sign up again later, with no penalties. So really, no big deal.
Benefits of Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting. Plus we can earn a higher percentage when our sales reach certain levels each month.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!. Stampin’ Up! loves demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Extra coaching and help from me, as your Stampin’ Up! upline. I take great care of my demonstrators. I encourage everyone to decide what they want to get out of being a demonstrator. And MY goal is to help you get exactly what you want, whether that goal is to order at a discount for the next 6 months, or to earn a free trip to Hawaii for you and a friend! I’m the cheerleader and coach that you need to succeed, and I’m only an email or a phone call away.
- Meg’s LovenStampfuls Group Perks. Join our family through our active Yahoo email group, attend our monthly LovenStampfuls Stamp & Share Events, or receive monthly meetings online if you can’t attend in person. You may also choose to participate in my LovenStampfuls Challenges for opportunities to grow your business and receive extra stamping rewards from me.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin’ Up! family and my LovenStampfuls Group! Email me with any questions, or visit my website to sign up online beginning October 7th! Or learn more about some commonly asked questions.