Hmm… what to make for my daughter’s class Halloween Party on Friday? Something simple, since Kindergarteners aren’t known for taking time to appreciate the wrapping surrounding candy… But something cute, since I’m excited about sending treats!
This past weekend I spent 2 days at a stamping retreat for demonstrators. What a GREAT relaxing weekend, and lots of time to STAMP! By the way, if you want to join us next time, you can always join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Group 🙂 Anyway, during the weekend I had plenty of time to come up with a fun favor!
I sat down with the cute little Pumpkin Patch stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog and created these favors for Abby’s class. I also thought I’d share my tips on mass producing projects like this. Basically, you do ALL of each step before going on to the next step:
- Start out by stamping all the Pumpkin Patch pieces you need to punch. Then after stamping, punch the pumpkins.
- Punch the layers you’ll need for the 1-3/4″ and Scallop Circle Punches.
- Assemble all the medallions
- Add the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of each medallion
- Use the Big Shot to diecut all of the Petal Card pieces, cut 2 flaps off all the Petal Cards.
- Use SNAIL adhesive to tack the candy packets in place.
- Fold and assemble all the treats! (yes, the Stampin’ Dimensionals are what hold the flaps of the Petal Card in place)
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch (116499)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Petal Card (113467), 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (112004), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (104401), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332)