Do you love the look of Blended Alcohol Backgrounds (like in my mermaid video below) but absolutely hate the idea of the mess? Then you’ve come to the right video tutorial! I’ll show you how the Artistically Inked stamp set creates this same look, but with zero mess or stress over the finished product.
These florals create a fabulous inked alcohol look – almost smoky in the way they stamp. The light and dark areas provide fabulous texture – almost like you could reach out and feel the variation.
Plus the background stamp included with this set creates a terrific blended alc0hol look – without any mess at all.
Want to see more Artistically Inked ideas? I’ll share a full set during July. So if you’d like to add this stamp set and die bundle to your collection, I’d recommend ordering asap. As of this post, the stamp/die bundle (155456) is on low inventory status. Which means that while it will be back (it will be in the catalog through next summer), when the dies sell out they’re like to be unavailable for ordering. So get them NOW, or order them asap so you’ll be at the top of the list to receive your dies when they are back in stock.
I’ve had a few questions about the coordinating Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper. This gorgeous paper (I’ll be using it in my other July LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials projects) is scheduled to be back in the warehouse this week. So watch for it to be available for ordering again very soon. And the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack (I used it for the gold strip) is scheduled to be back in stock next week. Moral of the story… order what you like when you see it — and know that the rest will be back shortly 🙂
Love the look of this project? Be sure to check out this month’s Artistically Inked stamp set tutorials and the supply list. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments.
EDITED 9/20/21 TO ADD: Love these projects? Want the downloadable PDF tutorial? Good news!! The month may be over and I have a new tutorial available for free with purchase now, but the LovenStamps Expressions in Ink PDF Tutorial (4 projects, including this one) is available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy!
Faux Blended Alcohol Background Card Idea – Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with July hostess code Y36NGNHH for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code Y36NGNHH)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. July Artistically Inked Tutorials are available through July 31.
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog!
- Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- Shop your favorite papers now
Shop the NEW Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use June Hostess Code (Y36NGNHH). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family AND get a bonus $26 in your Starter Kit, for a total of $125 in products of your choice for only $99 (and the shipping is free!). AND you can order ahead from the demonstrator pre-order options in the upcoming July-December Holiday Catalog!