Let’s just begin by saying that this has been a FABULOUS Leadership Conference, and if you are a demonstrator and want to join us next year, you’re going to love it, too!!! And if you’re not yet a demonstrator, I can help you with that 🙂 I’d love to help you learn more!
Instead of just going in order and telling you about the 2nd Day of Leadership, I’m going to give you the top 5 reasons to become a demonstrator and BE HERE with us next year. So get ready, because here we go!!
1. For REAL? A Quilt Block?! Hooray!! All those gorgeous quilts that I talked about the other day, and now I get a piece of my very own to show you at workshops or classes. Stampin’ Up! definitely knows how to surprise and thrill us 🙂
2. Fabulous new products & ideas! These chipboard On Board Bird Books (117238) from the Occasions Mini Catalog are gorgeous, and Shelli’s vintage style coordinates perfectly. Even my friend Julie, who thinks the whole bird motif is “maybe just a little bit creepy” thought that this was a wonderful project.
3. Bling to wear! As demonstrators, we got to see the new Simply Adorned jewelry in person last summer at Convention–we often get ‘sneak peeks’ of products, and we nearly always get early ordering privileges. The jewelry is now available for order. Mine is on the way to my house right now. I hope UPS isn’t held up by snow 😉
4. Income! Dinner was paid by the Stampin’ Up! VISA cash card–one of the perks we can choose as a Great Rewards bonus when we earn points with our sales. Really though, being a demonstrator is a great way to pick up extra income, whether you want to pay a monthly bill, support your stamping hobby, or take your family (or yourself!) on a great vacation.
5. Friends who share your love of stamping! This is our demonstrator group at Leadership–and we’re all bound by the fun and excitement of sharing what we love! (and we definitely have a spot for you in our group 🙂
6. FREE STAMPS! Okay, I know I said 5, but this one is just a given, right? We each received a brand new stamp set that will be in an upcoming catalog–hot off the presses.
Honestly, there are so many reasons that I love being a demonstrator, and attending events like Leadership or Convention during the summer or Regional events around the country give me a chance to be inspired, get motivated and feel the excitement that comes from a wonderful group of women sharing a craft that helps to bring women together all around the country.
Like I mentioned, there’s a place for you in our group–if you’d like to learn more about being a demonstrator and saving money, making friends and learning a fabulous craft, I’d love to help you. Send me an email and we’ll set up a time to chat!