The Always stamp set has been one of my favorites for many occasions–weddings, Valentines, anniversaries, special ‘thinking of you’ cards… And the Embossed Mosaic Technique compliments the style of the stamp set perfectly!
Check out the mosaic tile pattern strip on this card:
This is a great accent piece for any project:
- First begin with an adhesive sheet—I find large mailing labels to be easiest. Turn the mailing label adhesive side up on your work table.
- Cut strips of coordinating Designer Series Paper into small wedges, then stick the little pieces on your label to form the mosaic, placing some pieces overlapping the edge of the label. (Try to keep your fingers off the sticky surface.)
- After the label is filled with the paper pieces, dump embossing powder over the top to fill in all the “grout” spaces.
- Use your Heat Tool to melt the powder. The powder should stick to the label and melt to form the “grout”.
- Trim the edges of the label and you’re done!