Ready to play “how many new catalog items can you spot”? Okay, here’s the picture, then cover up the list below to see what you can find!
- Colors: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Pink Pirouette (for the flower…that one’s tricky)
- Elegant Lines textured impressions Embossing Folder for the Big Shot
- Victoria 5/8″ Crochet Trim
- Paper Daisies (dyed with reinkers in Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette using the directions in the catalog — on page 188, click here to get the pdf)
- Basic Pearls (LOVE these!! they’re sticky on the backs!)
- Antique Brads
- Cute by the Inch stamp set (Hostess-exclusive, Level 2)
This is one of the projects we’re making this month at Stamp Club with Meg. You can still attend on Wednesday, July 14th if you’re in central Illinois!
**HINT** To make the gathered Crochet Trim border, place a long strip of Sticky Strip on the River Rock card stock piece. Press the Crochet Trim (I used 6″ of trim for a 4″ piece of cardstock) into the Sticky Strip, creating little ruffles as you go.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Cute by the Inch (level 2 hostess stamp set)
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (119277), Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Paper Daisies (119243), Basic Pearls (119247), Antique Brads (117273)