Yum, who wouldn’t want a “Peach Parfait” birthday card? Hmmm… maybe I shouldn’t type blog entries when I’m hungry!
The colors on this card are from the new In Color Collection–Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. (click here if you missed my In Color Combo Sweet Sampler) And I accented the candle on the Birthday Block image with a Basic Jewel Rhinestone.
The Designer Series Paper Sunny Garden is the perfect complement for these colors, so I had to pull out my new package and make an extra decorating idea with it. Have you seen the photo on page 175 in the catalog? I made my own cute Designer Series Paper flags to match. (gotta love that catalog inspiration!)
They’re done with the Pennant Bigz XL Die for the Big Shot. Very easy! (click here to see some other Pennant projects)
- Cut two small triangles for each flag–one from Designer Paper and one from coordinating card stock.
- Trim the scallops from the Designer Paper flag
- Mount on a bamboo skewer with Tombow Multiadhesive (I love that stuff)
- Add a coordinating Brights Button.
- Stick in a washed out iced coffee bottle, then wrap with 1-1/4″ Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Stamps: Birthday Block (118084), Printed Petals (116679 Wood Mount or 120444 Clear Mount)
Ink: Peach Parfait (119783), Poppy Parade (119782)
Paper: Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (119831)
Accessories: 1-1/4″ Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115618), Poppy Parade 1/2″ Stitched Poly Ribbon (119263), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246)