(remember when Rocky & Bullwinkle episodes always had 2 titles? I just couldn’t resist for this post! Okay, getting back on track…)
Can I just mention that I LOVE what I do?! Hooray! My job as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is the best. I get to stamp, hang out with friends, gather new ideas and chat with more friends online and at classes.
Know what else I love? I have the chance to share what I love with the people around me. Last evening I had a stamp room full of stampers stamping, laughing and chatting, and once again, I thought about how much I love what I do, and how much I enjoy helping other people in my group get started as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
- Posh Pastels Class Kit: get the kit for FREE plus ALL the tool & supplies you need (Video Tutorials are online)! The Demonstrator Starter Kit has EVERYTHING for your Posh Pastels cards–inks, stamps, accessories…it’s a perfect fit!
- WOW Technique DVDs: 37 demonstrator presentations on WOW techniques!
- Convention is coming: Join us for a 4 day Stampin’ Up! party in July!
- Great opportunity to meet new friends: I can’t imagine all the friends, both demonstrators and customers, who I’ve met through Stampin’ Up!
- Chance to save money, make money, or have your hobby pay for itself: There are all kinds of demonstrators in my group–those who mostly order for themselves at a discount, those who have a few parties or take orders from friends to help pay for their own stamping ‘habit’, and those who are building businesses that can pay a monthly household bill.
Get what I tell everyone who signs up with me that it’s a good idea to figure out what you want from being a demonstrator. That goal might be to stay active and purchase at a discount for the next year (new catalog coming soon!) or it might be to build a business that can pay some of your household bills and take you and a guest on a fabulous 8-day, all-expenses paid CRUISE vacation!
Or it could be anything in between–anything is fine with me! My job is to help you get what you want out of being a demonstrator.
If you want to learn more, check out my website for details on how to become a demonstrator.
Or if you have questions, check out the answers to questions that people commonly ask me.
Or just drop me an email! I’d be happy to answer your questions for you, or we could even set up a time to chat on the phone.