I know I’ve been featuring mostly stamp sets and goodies from the Last Chance list lately, as we are nearing the end of the current Stampin’ Up! catalog and headed towards July 1st and the NEW catalog…
…but I wanted to share this fun card with you today for two reasons:
- Because I think it’s a great card (thanks to Deb Valder for sharing this as a Make N Take project at the meeting I attended in Boston last month!)
- Because it features the gorgeous Watercolor Trio stamp set, which reminds ME to remind YOU that the $99 Demonstrator Starter Kit special ends in a few days — on June 30th!
As part of the $99 Starter Kit, you can pick ALL items that will be continuing in the new catalog. The kit contains a mix of clear and wood-mount stamps, plus new colors of ink and card stock that you’ll be excited to use for yourself or for your events. (check out the $99 Kit contents)
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting. Plus we can earn a higher percentage when our sales reach certain levels each month.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!. Stampin’ Up! loves demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
- Extra coaching and help from me, as your Stampin’ Up! upline. I take great care of my demonstrators. I encourage everyone to decide what they want to get out of being a demonstrator. And MY goal is to help you get exactly what you want, whether that goal is to order at a discount for the next 6 months, or to earn a free trip to Disneyworld for you and a friend! I’m the cheerleader and coach that you need to succeed, and I’m only an email or a phone call away.
- Meg’s LovenStampfuls Group Perks. Join our family through our active Yahoo email group, attend our monthly LovenStampfuls Stamp & Share Events, or receive monthly meetings online if you can’t attend in person. You may also choose to participate in my LovenStampfuls Challenges for opportunities to grow your business and receive extra stamping rewards from me.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin’ Up! family and my LovenStampfuls Group! Email me with any questions, or visit my website to sign up online! (email me for the password you’ll need). Or learn more about some commonly asked questions.