Moving from Halloween into November, and it will shortly be time to send special notes to special friends for Thanksgiving. The Banner Year stamp set will be ready for your card projects, complete with a sweet two-step stamping pumpkin and the Happy Thanksgiving greeting.
I love cards with a special fold, so this card for my Banner Year LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials is created with a trifold fun fold layout – so simple, but extra fun to open. I added the Plaid Tidings DSP on both the front (3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece) and the middle layer (2″x4″).
And of course an extra pumpkin fits on the corner of the middle layer. I love the way the Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock ink match the Plaid Tidings DSP colors, and set off the gold embellishments. Be sure to watch the video tutorial below and check my Halloween Banner Year Card idea for tips on getting the Gold Hoop Embellishment to stay exactly where you want it.
Finally, be sure to stamp the inside of the card! Small images are always best used in clusters – like I stamped in the bottom right corner of the inside panel layer. Colors are Bumblebee and Pretty Peacock, which echo the layers on the front of the card.
The Banners Pick A Punch (available bundled with the Banner Year stamp set) is such a time-saver for creating banners, with the ability to punch v-ends both facing in and facing out, like I’ve used here. With 2 punch slots and 3 size runners on each, it’s like having 6 banner tail punches in one. Definitely a handy tool for those of us who get frustrated with trying to trim banner tails with scissors about 20 times before the edges match.
Ready to see the tips on creating this card? Be sure to note the advice on the Gold Hoops Embellishments. I was so sure that I didn’t need this embellishment that I didn’t order any for myself when the preorder started… boy was I wrong. I have 8 packages on hand now, getting ready to send out my September thank you Card Kits “To Go” to a whole bunch of fabulous stampers! (Learn more about getting a card kit in your own mailbox.)
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Tutorials are available through September 30!!
Remember the “I Want It All” Kit? The cool thing about this project (and my September Tutorials) is that they’re designed around exactly $125 in Stampin’ Up! supplies. Which is exactly the value of product that you can select as part of your Starter Kit — for only $99! AND in September, you’ll get TWO bonus stamp sets plus pre-cut supplies to make 16 cards. Learn more about the Get & Go special in September.
So if you like the idea of discounted stamping supplies, then the BEST value is to purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit. Never fear – there are ALL kinds of demonstrators, from those who purchase for themselves at a discount all the way to demonstrators like me who craft and work full time. So anywhere in between – you are welcome! Please hop over and learn more about what it means to be a demonstrator.
And then check out the Starter Kit and my favorite perks of being a demonstrator!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online – or use my 1-click Add-to-Cart ordering):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (AYUP2NRT). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
LIMITED TIME Get & Go Starter Kit Offer:
- Get TWO bonus stamp sets for free, plus pre-cut card materials to make 16 cards (and envelopes).
- Demonstrator Starter Kit can be customized to include whatever YOU want to order!
- Just pick out $125 in product, and the kit is $99 plus you’ll save with FREE shipping.
- Learn more about joining my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator team!
Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: Now open for ordering!
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Time for the “August – December 2020 Mini Catalog,” aka the Holiday Catalog.
- Check out suites and supplies for your projects.
- Be sure to request a copy of the paper catalog if you haven’t received one already.
- AND the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available for ordering!
- Shop the Holiday Catalog now in my online store.