Whether you’re a sport event fan or not, you’ll love this Hey Sports Fan Suite Collection for making a variety of cards – think tickets, movies, theater, and of course, SPORTS! If you have ball players in your life, this Your Biggest Fan stamp set was probably at the top of your January-June 2022 Mini Catalog with list. The Z Fold Card that I’m sharing today will open the possibilities for you – for any fun happy occasion to celebrate.
The greetings in the set are perfect for Father’s Day and more, but the greetings in the coordinating Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper are my secret to using this suite for all the occasions. The all-purpose ‘yay!’ or ‘way to go!’ will add to your choices.
Wondering about my color choices? They’re straight out of the Hey Sports Fan 12×12 Designer Series Paper. And from the front, this card looks just like a normal one.
But from the edge, you can see the fun fold lurking inside! The Z Fold Card is actually one of the simplest Fun Fold cards to create — just one extra score is needed.
And the fun inside gives you the chance to see the front of the card BOTH when the card is shut and when the card is opened. A nice perk of a Z Fold Card!
Decorate as you desire – but the pieces and parts in the Your Biggest Fan stamp set and the coordinating Sports Events Dies are so much fun. I see these tickets as being great for all kinds of ticketed events… theater, movies, dance competitions… wherever you get a ticket, you could use the dies and elements in this set to create a specialized custom greeting card.
Ready for the simple steps to creating a Z Fold Card?
Z Fold Card Directions for the Hey Sports Fan Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up!:
- Cut card base to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. Fold in a z as shown.
- Cut front card layer to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and decorate.
- Layer the card front layer on the folded ‘z’ portion with strong adhesive – like Multipurpose Liquid Glue or SEAL+. You don’t want your panel to come apart!
Be sure to check the video tutorial below for all the tips on creating and assembling this fun sports fan Z Fold Card Idea.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Hey Sports Fan Z Fold Card Idea – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Hey Sports Fan Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (Q3YFH422). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: