Stretch paper? Wait a minute, how does that work? It’s a really cool trick – and a great way to make the most of your Designer Series Paper.
Pansy Patch is a stamp set that begs for little extra details – like stitched lines to highlight the edges of pretty paper layers. I’ll teach you how to make custom sized edges — a trick that will come in handy for every card with the Tailor Made Tags Dies!
See how it works?
Create Custom Stitched Rectangles – Stretch Paper with Tailor Made Tags Dies:
- Cut Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (or your choice of DSP) to 3 1/2″ wide and 3″ tall, plus a 1″ x 3 1/2″ contrast strip
- Use the largest tag die to cut at bottom of rectangle – paper will split into a strip and the larger rectangle with stitching along 2 edges
- Reverse the tag die and cut again to add stitching to the other short end of the larger rectangle, keeping stitch holes aligned (it’s pretty easy – the grooves fall right in place)
- Use the same two-cut trick to add stitching to the edges of the longer strip
- & 6. Layer pieces together with contrast strip over the center to create the illusion of a stretched DSP panel
Love the look of this project? Be sure to check out my other Pansy Petals tutorials and the supply list. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments.
And don’t forget that you can use the stamps in the set to create your pansies, or you can die cut the
In Color Ombre Gift Bag with Pansy Petals – Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with May hostess code QU9ABKVP for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since. Those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code QU9ABKVP) or click the photos below:
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Pansy Petals Tutorials are available through May 31.
Shop the NEW Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (QU9ABKVP). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family AND get a bonus $30 in your Starter Kit, for a total of $155 in products of your choice for only $99 (and the shipping is free!) — available May 4 – May 31 only.
Join my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Family!
- When you join the LovenStampfuls community as a demonstrator during May 2021, you’ll get a BONUS $30 in product of your choice with the Starter Kit!
- Select $155 in product of your choice (normally $125) and pay $99 – plus shipping is free.
If you have a long Wish List in the current catalogs, the Demonstrator Starter Kit option is absolutely the best offer.
The choice to purchase for yourself at a discount or to share Stampin’ Up! with others is your own. There’s no risk or obligation and no requirement to have parties, classes, or even place another order.
- Learn more about the perks of getting it all!