Paper Pumpkin from July? A Christmas card? Yes – with the help of the new Whimsical Trees stamp set and Christmas Trees Dies bundle, I’ve turned the pretty watercolor outdoors cards from the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit into pretty watercolor Christmas cards! Best news? If you didn’t get the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin, it’s no big deal. You can still re-create my card from today by subscribing to Paper Pumpkin for August and ordering one of the July Paper Pumpkin Refill kits.
Why subscribe? Because Paper Pumpkin projects are terrific, and it’s only $22/month for a full set of cards, envelopes, a stamp set, ink spot and embellishments. A great way to build your stamping collection. But also, you’ll want to subscribe because ordering past kit refills is a perk of being a current subscriber.
Furthermore, tomorrow, August 3 is the big day – a NEW July-December 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog, plus free Sale-A-Bration gifts. This morning I shared a video tutorial with the NEW Whimsical Trees bundle (available beginning August 3). It’s my July Paper Pumpkin alternate card idea make-over. Would you have guessed that these fabulous trifold card bases make terrific Christmas cards?
See how I used the three greetings from Whimsical Trees on the three panels of the trifold Paper Pumpkin card base?
I love the way these layers come together with the die cut window in the card. These Christmas greetings are a snap to put together – and you can still get the Paper Pumpkin refill kit for July 2021 (available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers – ask me for help if you need it!).
I’ll show you how to create the layers in the Paper Pumpkin video tutorial. Plus in the video I’ll share my favorite SAB/Paper Pumpkin crossover tip — a way to get free product alongside your Paper Pumpkin subscription, and it works for BOTH new subscribers and those who already get fun orange Paper Pumpkin boxes each month.
Hint: the tip is to take advantage of PrePaid Paper Pumpkin codes during Sale-A-Bration…so if you get a 3 month prepaid code, then you’ll also get a free SAB product with your code order!
Tips for Card Design – Mix and Match Elements Video Tips:
Add items to your cart with August hostess code YQCC3HFZ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code YQCC3HFZ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. August Penguin Place Tutorials are available through August 31.
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW July – December 2021 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use August Hostess Code (YQCC3HFZ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – plus an extra Sale-A-Bration free stamp set for orders or parties of at least $300)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE stamp set and punch or die bundle of your choice! Learn more