Good news, Stampin’ Up! fans!! Starting today our friends, family, neighbors—anyone and everyone—can download a free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.
This was news to us at the Leadership Conference in San Antonio last month, and I’ve been SO excited about sharing it! As you may know, I am a HUGE fan of MDS (My Digital Studio). So be sure to keep an eye out on my blog for the next 2 weeks, as I share my progress (and tips) on building your first project in MDS.
My Digital Studio Express 30-Day Trial:
With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
- Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
- Full design functionality.
- Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express. See included content here.
- Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets–and everything in between.
- Access to our professional print services.
Once your trial period expires, simply log onto my online store again if you want to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio.
- Is MDS just for scrapbooking? — No way! You can make greeting cards, calendars, tags, pretty much anything you want to do with digital design.
- Can I print at home during the trial? — Yes! You can print both at home or by using the Stampin’ Up! Professional Printing.
- What happens to my work after the trial? — Your copy of MDS will still be on your computer, but you’ll need to purchase the Express Software ($39.95) or the Full Software ($79.95) to access your projects in the MDS program. Anything you saved as a jpg will still be yours.
- What should I do during my 30 day trial? — My advice? Work on an 11 x 8.5″ Sweet Details Photobook. The template is all ready for you in MDS, and I’ll be stepping you through the ‘what to do’ over the next 2 weeks. At the end of your work you’ll have a photobook, ready to send for Professional Printing. The cost is $29.95 for a softcover photo book, and you’re going to be ‘wow’d’ by what you’ve created with the help of MDS.
Hope you’re as excited about this as I am! Got more questions? Here are the answers. And when you’re ready to download, here’s the link to download. Be sure my name is at the top right of your screen, so you know you’re shopping with me.
When you have MDS installed (it’s easy!), get started using it with my MDS with Meg Video Tutorials!
Happy (digital) Stamping!