I know! It’s so easy! It was a white lunch sack, and now it’s a sweet gift bag. Magic? I don’t think so… more like a simple Video Tutorial on making these Fan Fold Gift Bags, along with supplies from the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit (132158) and my Stamps in the Mail Club Kit.
Fan Fold Gift Bags: Video Tutorial
Here’s the 411 on making these bags.
- Start at the top of the bag and fold about 1/2″ over. Flip the bag and fold the opposite direction, another 1/2″.
- Continue folding in a zigzag for about 8-9 folds.
- Bring the two ends up towards the middle, creating the fan.
- Punch a hole in the center and string shut with a piece of ribbon.
- Decorate with supplies from the October Stamps in the Mail Club kit!
Don’t quite have it down? No worries — you can just watch my Video Tutorial here.
Questions about Stamps in the Mail Club and what it can do for you? Check the FAQ on my website for details and comments from current subscribers!
Or check them out, if you’d like to see all 4 of my October 2013 Stamps in the Mail Club videos.