Vellum can be tricky – where to put the sticky so that it doesn’t show? Today’s video tip will give you creative ideas on covering up the glue. Plus I’ll talk about stamping with little ones and the types of projects that appeal most to different age groups.
Young kids really love to stamp. So if they’re old enough to hold a stamp and apply the stamp to paper, then invite them to create with you! But don’t be surprised if their projects have a totally different look from your idea of ‘stamping’.
You do want to be sure to supervise your youngest stampers – otherwise you never know what they might stamp (story here…).
I often find that kids between 2 and 6 look at stamps like an extension of drawing pictures with crayons. So if they’d normally take a piece of paper and draw a house and a tree, they consider stamps the perfect tool to do the same – to create a scene.
So these penguin stamps (and their sledding and skiing raccon and rabbit buddies from Freezin’ Fun stamp set) are the perfect gift for younger stampers in your life. They’re the ideal ‘scene’ creating set. So this card honors those young stampers – and creates a snowy scene.
These penguin friends are simple to stamp and easy to cut out with the coordinating Freezin’ Friends Dies – which are on the Year End Closeout Sale, so don’t wait too long to order or you might miss them.
Another tip – add your adhesive only where it will be hidden:
Want to make this card? Good news! This card is one of the 4 projects I’m featuring in December on my LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go”. Your order in my online store during December can qualify you for one or both of my special customer appreciation offers. If your order is $50+, then you’ll get the PDF tutorials plus 2 LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – and you can create two of the featured cards yourself. Learn more
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Tutorials are available through December 31!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (ZR7EGGFE). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin January 2020: Beary Comforting
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by January 10.
- Includes stamps, ink, embellishments and paper to create 8 cards and envelopes.
- Want to make Valentine BOXES, too? There’s a SPECIAL for January – get the Sending Hearts Add-On Kit!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!