It’s here! The new “sliced bread” of stamping! It seems vaguely sacrilegious to put so much work into a gorgeous card and then to slide it into a white bread boring envelope. Where’s the proscuitto? The olive tapenade? Can you tell I might be blogging a little too close to lunchtime??
With the new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin’ Up! (see it online it all its glory), you can custom make your envelopes just as gorgeous as your card. And wouldn’t that be a treat in your mailbox? A fancy envelope that just begs to be opened?
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! that will show you the Punch Board in action: (click here to see it directly on YouTube)
And here are the facts you’ll want to know about how the Punch Board will slice & dice and make your envelopes beautiful:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It’s also a great selling point when you show your customers how it’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that they could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
I don’t know if Stampin’ Up! used it on the fabulous Founder’s Circle invitations they sent last week, but here’s a quick picture of the fun package that arrived at my doorstep. Just imagine what YOU can do with the new Envelope Punch Board!
Be sure to add the Envelope Punch Board to your order today — the Punch Board was just released for ordering on September 1st and it’s sure to be a popular product!!