Nothing adds fun to a card like a little extra fancy fold – and with the DSP Envelope Folder, it’s easy to layer all the elements you want from a fun stamp set like Share A Milkshake. Whether you want to die cut every little bit or keep it simple and stamp without all the cutting, this card features the stamps with AND without the die cutting, so you can match your own stamping style.
Plus the reverse closure tab is a fun way to add texture with the Textured Shimmer Paper. Think of it like shimmer paper with a tiny rib. The finished card includes the DSP envelope folder with the reverse closure, plus the folded card inside, all sized to fit in a regular medium envelope.
If you aren’t familiar with the Stamping Off Technique, then you’ll want to pay special attention to that part of the video tutorial. This technique is especially important for 2 step stamp sets like Share a Milkshake, where certain stamps are layered to create a final image. Stamping Off is a way to get 2 or 3 different shades of ink from a single stamp pad. It’s like having twice as many ink pads at your fingertips. The basic idea is to ink your stamp and then stamp on scrap paper before stamping on your project.
3 Essential Stamping Off Technique Tips:
- Be sure your image is inked completely and stamped off completely or you’ll have uneven results with the final stamped image.
- Consider whether stamping the background first or the highlight image first will allow for easiest lining up. Often I find the detail is best to stamp first.
- Try stamping off 1 or even 2 times for variety in your color shades. Darker ink colors often allow for 3 different shades of stamped images.
The colors are soft and perfect for the stamp set (paper is from the Country Floral Lane Suite that I featured in January. And the Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems are the perfect bling for pastels and ice cream.
If this card layout looks a little bit familiar and you’d like to see my first version, be sure to check out Maker Mornings with Meg Episode #341 with the Delicate Desert Suite.
Looking for Circle Punches? There are 2 new/returning ones, hot off the ‘online exclusives’ list! These products aren’t in any catalog and are available as long as they’re in stock – be sure to check for new stamps, dies, papers and CIRCLE PUNCHES!! Hooray!!
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Share A Milkshake Stampin’ Blends – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with March hostess code J2F6HDRM for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Share A Milkshake Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code J2F6HDRM)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Enjoy the Journey Suite Tutorials are available through March 30.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (J2F6HDRM). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin March 2023: sign up by March 10 – CELEBRATING 10 YEARS!!
- This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by our in-house artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
- And as part of our anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more