Ever look at a card and think, “it just needs one more little tweak”? That’s what went through my head on this card, until I pulled out my bottle of Crystal Effects (see it online).
The little birds on a wire from this Clearly For You stamp set (see it online) were naked. Ack! Can you believe it? Just naked! So I grabbed the Crystal Effects and gently applied a glossy coat of liquid shine to all three.
A few CRYSTAL EFFECTS TIPS for you (or see some other Crystal Effects projects):
- Before first use, remember to remove the foam seal between the bottle and the pointy tip (unscrew the lid to get this out)
- Before first use, also remember to clip just the very end of the bottle tip. I like to clip as little as possible to get a hole so that the Crystal Effects will come out in a fine line.
- Don’t shake your Crystal Effects–this incorporates bubbles that can come out onto your work. Just hold the bottle upside down and let it gently run into the tip.
- Keep a Certified Unclogging Tool (aka paper clip) handy. I actually like to tape mine to the side of the CE bottle so it’s always there. When you re-open your CE, just stick the paper clip in the tip a few times to push aside any dried CE.
- Don’t store your Certified Unclogging Tool in the bottle. If the paperclip rusts it will discolor your CE