Get ready for Christmas cards with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and coordinating dies for the Merriest Moments stamp set. Do you ever have trouble figuring out what ‘sandwich’ to put through your die cut machine? Today’s video tutorial will teach you how to die cut and the emboss your die cut – complete with the layers of plates (hint: you’ll want the Specialty Plate 154711 for 3D embossing folders like Merriest Frames).
There are two steps to creating this amazing detailed embossed die cut image. First, die cut the frame. Second, run the die cut through the coordinating embossing folder.
Notice how the embossing folder is really shown off with the die cut – but also makes a terrific background texture for the card base.
Not sure about how to use the embossing folders with your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine? I’ll cover that in today’s video, too – you’ll want the Specialty Plate to add to your machine for use with 3D embossing folders.
Finally, I used the poinsettia dies to stamp and die cut the flower images for our greeting tag. These poinsettias are the perfect style coordination for the die cut border and background.
Love the look of the Merriest Moment embossed card idea? Be sure to check out this month’s Merriest Moments stamp set tutorials and the supply list. The PDF Tutorial is my free gift to you for placing any size order with me in November. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp project kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments in the kit you receive in the mail. This card is actually one of the two projects that you’ll receive as a kit for orders over $50 in November.
How to Use the Stampin’ Up! Merriest Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder:
Add items to your cart with November hostess code 4MNBDMDJ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Merriest Moments Bundle Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 4MNBDMDJ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. November Merriest Moments Tutorials are available through November 30.
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offer from Nov 4 – 30 only: select $125 in products for only $75 – it’s like a $50 shopping spree Learn more
Shop online – NEW early release Eden’s Garden Collection
- Shop early: This gorgeous stamp set and die bundle from next summer’s catalog is available as a sneak peek with an exclusive limited-time Designer Series Paper.
- This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (4MNBDMDJ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
Get your Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit – Order by November 10
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!