New to stamping? Packing for a trip and want to bring supplies to stamp light? Most stampers don’t even know about this tool that’s quick to pack and perfect in a pinch: the Classic Stampin’ Spots Assortment (153183). Don’t be that stamper!!
Today’s card assortment makes the most of the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes (159232) with the Stampin’ Spots and a single punch (okay, I’ll show you two choices). Top tips for the spots include multi-color images, a direct-to-cardstock background technique, and secrets to getting a good inking with your spots.
Whether you pick the Easter Bunny Punch or the Postage Stamp Punch, these 3 things will give you endless card ideas and earn you the Sale-A-Bration carrot stamp set for free with your order.
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount both now and on your future orders!
In January I’ll be featuring my new Sketch Savers Design Layouts with the new Country Lane Floral Suite for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
3 SIMPLEST Stampin Spot Cards – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with January hostess code 6ZRBSYHR for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Sweet Citrus Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code 6ZRBSYHR)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Country Floral Lane Suite Tutorials are available through January 31.
- NEW stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (6ZRBSYHR). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND extra free product when you sign up in January or February!!
Paper Pumpkin February 2023: sign up by February 10
- Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes 9 sweet and sunny cards—3 each of 3 designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
- AND for the first time ever, we’ve got a coordinating die add-on: 162486! A sweet coordinating die set with 2 pieces — one to cut out the adorable frog and the other to cut coordinating flowers. Add-ons are live during the subscription period (now til Feb 10), but are only available while supplies last, so don’t wait too long!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more