Yup! The new Stampin’ Up! Wood Sheets Texture Cuts will go through your Big Shot Die Cut Machine like butta… (that’s butter, for non-SNL fans out there 😉
This is the collection of projects that you’ll have a chance to make on Friday evening at my FREE Taste of Convention event. Don’t they look fun? Don’t they make you want to RSVP now? Don’t they make you want to invite a friend to join you? Hee hee… okay, maybe that’s just hopeful on my part, but really, this is going to be a fabulous event and you don’t want to miss it!
And if you can’t make it on Friday (I know you want to, but I understand that it’s not always possible!), then here are some highlights for you on these fabulous products, so you won’t miss out completely:
- Wood Cut leaf on top of the box: That’s cut with the Leaves #2 Big Shot Die (113459), and the Texture Cuts wood sheets (116309) come in a package of four sheets, nearly 6×14″ each.
- The Designer Series Paper on all these projects is from the new Autumn Traditions pack (115668), and it’s a must-have for your fall projects.
- The box itself is a new one, Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Box & Envelope (115697). Yes, it’s a super-easy box and yes the little envelope cuts right with the box. The envelope easily fits a 2×2″ card.
- Very Vanilla Envelopes: they’re textured with the new Stampin’ Up! Perfect Details Texturz Plate (115962). What a bargain for that single plate, and yes, the pattern styles are very flexible.
- Get Well Wishes card: the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (115370) is one of my new favorites. I actually used it here on the ‘thank you’ card, too. And if you’re wondering about the new Stampin’ Up! Elegant Bouquet Impressions Embossing Folder, yes, that technique uses the Sanding Blocks, and I have a Video Tutorial posted on my blog.
- Leaf card: Autumn Harvest stamp set (110372) is one of my favorites. I used it last fall for a kid-stamping event with my local Park District. The scattered lines of the drawing style give the simple images a little extra bulk and pizazz.
Hope to see you on Friday night, and if you can’t make it, don’t forget that you can still enter my drawing for FREE stamp sets on Friday if you place an order online through my website before Friday night!